Pearle Vision Troy EyeCare Center is looking for a Store Manager/ Opticians with an outstanding work ethic and the desire to be part of team and grow together. The Store Manager establishes ‘Pearle Vision Troy EyeCare Center’ as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community, gains market share, drives profitability growth, delivers key performance metrics through the brand proposition ensuring flawless execution of superior customer and patient experience, establishing high standards of performance and operational excellence through exceptional high performing talent and adherence to all policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Store Manager will provide all services associated with retail optical dispensing which includes: educating patients to the proper fit and adjustment of lenses and frames, insurance benefits, sales, inventory control and product promotion.
- Delivers exceptional patient service all the time. Identifies situations involving unsatisfied patients and acts quickly for resolution
- Take accurate measurements to insure proper fitting and adjustment of patient’s eyewear
- Assist in selection of spectacle frame and lenses, demonstrates good product knowledge, and takes the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various
lenses and frames
- Responsible for the accuracy of patient pricing
- Follows up with patients by phone after dispensing to ensure 100% patient satisfaction
Build and Maintain Good Relationship with OD and other team members
- Establish and maintain outstanding working relationship with OD and be able to analyze and interpret patients’ prescriptions
- Communicate clearly with lab and Optometrist to ensure accuracy of prescription
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- Experience with AcuityLogic or other optical software preferred
- Up to date with current industry trends
- Product knowledge
- Maintain inventory on regular basis and on time delivery of customer orders
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail and customer service
- Knowledge of basic optics
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
Eye Care Specialist of Michigan located in Saginaw is seeking an enthusiastic and customer service oriented Optician!
We are a well-established private Medical-Optometry practice in Saginaw, MI is seeking a full-time Optician. Our ideal candidate would be someone who is enthusiastic, dependable and excels at providing outstanding customer service.
Having the ability to be organized, pay attention to detail, and to be able to multitask will greatly help in this positions.
The optician will be responsible for interpreting prescriptions written by our doctors, recommending frames, educating on lens varieties, and conducting patient consultations. Must possess knowledge about insurance co-pays and benefit eligibility, dispensing and adjusting eyeglasses, and processing lab orders. The Optician will also maintain displays of optical merchandise and inventory within the optical area.
- Assist patients in the selection process of frames
- Educate on technology of lenses
- Delivery and fit of eyewear
- Perform adjustments and repairs
- Maintain inventory and displays of optical merchandise
- Calculate insurance co-pay based and benfit eligibility
- Understanding of teamwork atmosphere
- Passion for outstanding patient care
- Competitive salary for the area based on experience.
- 401 K and Profit Sharing
- Health insurance
- Vacation, Paid Sick time off
- and more…
Please send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com or phone the office at 989-791-2020.
Full Time Optician in West Bloomfield
We are looking for an Optician to join Henry Ford Optimeyes in West Bloomfield.
This is a full time, great pay and great benefits opportunity.
Please send a copy of your resume to Toni Herron: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone the office at 248-661-5100.
F/T or flexible P/T Optician
Eastside Eye Physicians, PC is looking for a F/T or flexible P/T Optician for our busy Eastside practice.
We have been providing comprehensive eye care to the Detroit metropolitan area since 1955.
- Great wage & benefit package available.
- Customer Service excellence required.
Send resume to email@example.com or Fax to 586.774.4653
Optical Dispenser / Front Desk Support
An optometry office in Farmington Hills is seeking an Optical Dispenser/Front Desk support
- excellent pay scale with benefits
- low pressure
- great atmosphere
Call (248) 7347-3937 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Optician in Grand Rapids
Employment opportunity: Optician needed in Grand Rapids.
View job details and apply at: cherryhealth.com
Full Time Optician in Flint Area
East Michigan Eye Center is seeking a full time optician to join our optical team.
We are a physician owned, private practice optical in Flint, Michigan.
Candidate should posses positive, energetic, sales driven attitude.
Experience is preferred but willing to train the right person.
Call 810-263-3603 or email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Experienced Optician In Midland
Mid-Michigan Eye Care in Midland, MI is looking for an Optician to join our team. We run an efficient and friendly office with no weekend hours with two Optometrists on staff. The successful candidate should be prepared to work 40 hours per week with flexibility and should be knowledgeable about all different types of materials.
Send resume to:
Mid-Michigan Eye Care
2808 W. Wackerly, Suite 1
Midland, MI 48640
Or email resume to:
Optician In Hartland
Hartland Eyecare in Hartland MI is looking for an optician. Looking for part time but could move to full time. Experience would be great, but we are willing to train the right person.
Please call 810-632-5240 ask for Pam or Michelle.
email resume to:
Excellent opportunity available for motivated, detail-oriented person with a well established, growing ophthalmic practice. Duties to include assisting patients with choosing eyewear, ordering glasses, billing insurance, adjusting and fitting of spectacles, and educating patients on lens options and insurance coverage.
An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a team player. Should also possess excellent telephone and people skills, computer experience, accounting skills, and experience working with an EMR system. Experience in an office setting a must and experience with billing medical and vision insurances a plus. Optical experience is preferred but willing to train the right person.
Come experience immediate gratification, in a professional atmosphere, with unlimited potential. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401K matching program, flexible spending, medical, accident, dental, and life insurance.
email resume to: