Aspex Eyewear Inc is seeking candidates for eyewear sales in its West Michigan territory. The ideal candidate will live near Grand Rapids and have solid transportation. We are seeking motivated, energetic, and successful individuals with solid knowledge of optical and/or eyewear frame sales.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent Full Time and Part Time positions available for motivated, detail-oriented person with a well established, growing ophthalmic practice. Experience Preferred but will train the right candidates.
- Helping patients with frame styling and lens selection
- Providing patients with excellent customer service
- Dispensing eyewear
- Adjusting Eyewear
Professional atmosphere, with unlimited potential. We offer competitive wages, paid vacation, 401K matching program, flexible spending, medical, and dental insurance.
Stop in to fill out an application or email email@example.com
336 W Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Progressive optometric office seeks an Optician for private practice in Waterford.
Our thriving Optometric practice needs you! If you are looking for an interesting career working in a beautiful office with a great team, this position is for you. Experience preferred but will train the right individual. Optical lab duties related to making glasses include lens ordering, finished job verification and occasional tinting, cutting and edging. Duties will also include eyeglass styling and sales, adjusting, dispensing, and repairing of eyeglasses. Full time with benefits. Starting salary is dependent on experience and qualifications. ABO certification helpful but not mandatory.
Bring your resume and APPLY IN PERSON at:
Eye Contact Vision Center
7074 Highland Rd Suite A
Waterford, MI 48327
Hours we are accepting applications:
M & F: 9-12AM and 2-4 PM
T & Th: 11-1:30PM and 3:30-6:00 PM
1 Sat/month: 9-1PM
Any further question you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne G. Wilde, O.D., P.C.
Pearle Vision Troy EyeCare Center is looking for a Store Manager/ Opticians with an outstanding work ethic and the desire to be part of team and grow together. The Store Manager establishes ‘Pearle Vision Troy EyeCare Center’ as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community, gains market share, drives profitability growth, delivers key performance metrics through the brand proposition ensuring flawless execution of superior customer and patient experience, establishing high standards of performance and operational excellence through exceptional high performing talent and adherence to all policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Store Manager will provide all services associated with retail optical dispensing which includes: educating patients to the proper fit and adjustment of lenses and frames, insurance benefits, sales, inventory control and product promotion.
- Delivers exceptional patient service all the time. Identifies situations involving unsatisfied patients and acts quickly for resolution
- Take accurate measurements to insure proper fitting and adjustment of patient’s eyewear
- Assist in selection of spectacle frame and lenses, demonstrates good product knowledge, and takes the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various
lenses and frames
- Responsible for the accuracy of patient pricing
- Follows up with patients by phone after dispensing to ensure 100% patient satisfaction
Build and Maintain Good Relationship with OD and other team members
- Establish and maintain outstanding working relationship with OD and be able to analyze and interpret patients’ prescriptions
- Communicate clearly with lab and Optometrist to ensure accuracy of prescription
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- Experience with AcuityLogic or other optical software preferred
- Up to date with current industry trends
- Product knowledge
- Maintain inventory on regular basis and on time delivery of customer orders
- Previous experience in leadership position within retail and customer service
- Knowledge of basic optics
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
Well-established, busy downtown Grand Rapids optometry office seeking a part-time or full-time optician.
We offer vacation/sick paid time off, 401K benefits, and supplemental health insurance.
Great office environment working with other experienced, knowledgeable opticians and optometrists.
Our website for more practice info: fpeyecare.com
Busy, growing optometric office in Birch Run, MI seeks full-time optician.
- Greet patients with a sense of urgency and a warm welcome
- Uncover needs of patients
- Recommend lens and frame options in a consultative manner
- Verifying/billing insurances
- Accurately enter eyeglass
- Quality inspect eyewear with a lensometer
- Neutralize eyeglass prescriptions and prism
- Manufacture lenses in our finish lab
- Answering phones
- Notify patients for pick up of glasses and contacts
- Dispense and adjust eyewear to patients
- Price, clean, and display frames
- Other duties may be assigned as needed